toolbar powered by Conduit

Thursday, July 26, 2007

DEMOLISHED MASONIC TEMPLE IN CHICAGO ON A STERLING SPOON

It's been a while since my last post.... Sorry gang.

Today I have a neat piece of history. It is a silver spoon, but more impotant is what is engraved on the spoon. I little piece of know fact is that at one time Masons owned one of the tallest structure, if not the tallest in the world. Someone will have to validate that fact for me however. Nonetheless we had the tallest in Chicago for many years! Now you can own your own spoon with the building engraved on it and tell others the same thing when they ask.

Click here to see the ebay listing with photos

Also, I was asked a while ago to keep an eye out for some masonic wooden boxes. Here are two... at a good price also.
listing for first box


listing for second box

No comments: