toolbar powered by Conduit

Monday, March 10, 2008

eBay Quick Search for Masonic Items




Want a nice box like this for your webpage? Just choose the "copy this widget" link at the bottom of the box and paste it into the HTML of your page. Great instructions are provided from that point to assist you. If you get into trouble... Send me an e-mail and mention you are a mason. To keep robots and the like from e-mailing me I keep my e-mail as a link on the left side of my page up near the top. Just click and send... or if that is confusing, leave a comment. They all get to me eventually as an e-mail and if you have something in a comment you don't want published, just let me know. All comments on this page are always personally approved by me to keep the "trash" i.e. spam and hate mail, to a minimum.

No comments: