toolbar powered by Conduit

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Anti-masonic Stamps from German-controlled 1942 Serbia on eBay

This will be one of the few times I put anti-masonic items on this page. I just found them interesting and wanted to share the find. It is important that we do not forget our history so we do not have to relive it. Perhaps someone with greater history lecturing ability can do a better job than I but these stamps come out of the era of soviet and Nazi systems that aimed to get rid of religion and organized groups that had thoughts contrary to their beliefs. Please correct me if I'm wrong! The stamps are very interesting and best of all they are available to buy... so if you find them captivating place a bid and add them to your collection.

Click here for the eBay listing of the anti-masonic stamps and to see the stamps

No comments: