toolbar powered by Conduit

Thursday, April 12, 2007

My New Domain and Hosting Website

I've been busy recently which explains why I haven't been highlighting masonic items this week. I will get back to that shortly. In the meantime I started a new website for hosting and domain purchases. I also sell great add-ons for marketing, web security, etc... Take a look and consider me for your domain and hosting needs.
If you are wanting to get a website but can't afford to have a designer create one for you or lack the expertise then you should look at my WebSiteTonight package. It's quick and easy and includes hosting. PLUS I have a special on that for every non-domain purchase you can pick up a domain for only $1.99. I'll try to keep this blog restricted to my eBay habit and masonry but keep an eye open for "exclusive coupons" I may post in here for my fellow readers AKA masons for the most part.
Have questions about my new site? Email me!