toolbar powered by Conduit

Friday, March 23, 2007

One-of-a-Kind Straight Razor with Masonic and K of C Symbols, along with nude woman, on same item, For Sale

I must admit I thought I was coming up dry today for an item I felt was worthy of mention. By about the ninth page of items I was ready to quit and leave it for the day. Then out of the corner of my eye I spied this Gem. You will really have to read the eBay sellers description but as mentioned in the title with Razor has both the symbols for Masonry and Knights of Columbus on the same handle. On the other side of the handle they have a picture of a naked woman. This is truly an item that is one-of-a-kind. It looks quite old but I see no reference to dates on the description. This blade needs to find a home with a collector that will cherish it and appreciate the humour of having Masonic, Knights of Columbus and naked women on the same item together.

The seller has a few pictures of the item with his description and they are worth a view.
One-of-a-kind Straight Razor with Masonic and Knights of Columbus symbol

No comments: