toolbar powered by Conduit

Monday, March 12, 2007

Rare 1800c Masonic Heart-Shaped Brass Tobacco Box

This neat item has to be seen by any serious collector. It is obviously not cheap (as a piece like this shouldn't be anyway) but for the avid collector it would be a great addition. I love the engraving on the piece. It has masonic history all over it... you can feel it just looking at the pictures. I can imagine in real life it would be a great conversation piece. Take a look and bid accordingly.
1800c Masonic Heart-Shaped Brass Tobacco Box

Please remember if you want me to watch for anything in particular or if you have an item you are selling on e-bay of masonic interest.... Let me know and I'll mention it here. Readership for this blog is increasing and the support of the brethren who have begun reading this blog regularly is greatly appreciated.

No comments: