toolbar powered by Conduit

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Vintage Rare Gold and Silver Masonic Fob Cross on E-Bay

I was surprised to see this item on E-bay today. I've only seen one of these in my life and they are very interesting and highly prized by their owners. Take a look at it. These fobs are highly sought after, from what I understand. They are a ball that open out to a cross and are covered with masonic symbolism inside the cross. Currently at time of this writing the top bid was $66. My opinion is that this would be a steal considering it is gold and silver artwork.
Click on the link to the E-Bay listing for more details...

Vintage Rare Masonic Fob Gold and Silver Cross on E-bay

As a note: If anyone that reads my blog is ever listing masonic items on E-bay... let me know. I'd be happy to mention it.

No comments: